Another year, another me...
A week left before February comes! How time flies~
I am currently in the second week of 2nd semester. Honestly, a part of me still at home.
Last holiday, I did nothing and go nowhere. Maybe because we just moved to a new place so, I don't know yet any interesting places to go. Even if I know, I can't go anyway because of my bad driving skills lol. I finally got my license but of course my parents won't allow me to drive haha.
btw, I managed to survive a month without wifi. Congrats myself. *claps hands wuhuu
There is no wifi in my house. How sad is that! T_T
Although it just two weeks since new semester started, I could already feel the tension. -,-"
This is because our last year seniors' results were so extra extra spectacular so, of course our teachers have expectation that we will improve the record (is the word improve? -.-) or at least maintain it.
Hmmm.. I wish I could. So currently yeah I'm a bit struggling in making sure that my laziness won't be a hindrance in my journey to achieve the high target. Do pray for me~ :)
And other than that my biggest enemy is sleep! Seriously, I can't sleep at the time I should but end up sleeping at the time I shouldn't. Most of the time, I already feel tired and want to sleep but I just can't, it seems like my body doesn't want to be nice with me. what to dooooo T_T
Like what happens right now lah. That's why here I am sitting in front of my lappy and writing nonsense. -__-
Okay then, it's nearly 1 am so I think I should FORCE myself to sleep!
Nite :)

Comments