Abandoned

"heyyyyyyyyyyy
anybodyyy's hoooooommmmmeeee?

hey hey hey guess what??
Just realized the last time I posted in this blog was like 9 months ago!! wow.. just, wow! hahaha that's quite long for a lot of things to happen but I felt like all those times just went by in a blink of an eye. and here I am at night, typing something here after suddenly it came to me that I do have a blog, a few seconds before I laid in my bed and drifted to dreamland. Yup, I just remembered about this blog after all this time hahahahaha and then to realize that last year I only posted like, TWO posts only hahahaha.. wow, am I that busy or what? and and the fact that I'm writing the first post in 2017 only after 2 months gone already.. haishh smh -,-
and I even got surprised by some changes in blogger's features which clearly shows how loooong has I abandoned it :'(

but the good news is this is the first post I write in NZ!!! yeay for that! been here nearly a month, classes are great, seniors & friends are superb, views are spectacular!! nothing more could I  ask for :)"

Above are the things I wrote months ago but were left unfinished 'cause I suddenly I felt sleepily that night and decided to continue writing the loooong story on the next day BUT unfortunately I forgot about it. And only months after that I remembered about the abandoned draft that was titled 'Abandoned' and decide to at least continue with a paragraph or two before finally posting this. Hmph, smh -_______-"

Today is 1st October. 3 more weeks left before 2nd semester of my first year ends. It's spring in New Zealand right now, supposedly in Wellington too. Wanna know why I wrote 'supposedly'? BECAUSE IN WELLINGTON GOT NO CHERRY BLOSSOMS BLOOMING ALONG THE ROADS WHATSOEVER LIKE HOW I IMAGINED SPRING SHOULD BE. Wellington only has strong wind, and more wind, and rain! Okay la, sometimes got sunshine too. But no flowers blooming every where T_T There was only one tree that blossomed with flowers at the front yard of a house on my way to university. ONE TREE ONLY! (Even that tree now the flowers already wilted :( )I'm so disappointed, I should have listened to my seniors when they said Wellington only has rain, wind and sunshine throughout the seasons and should never put my hopes high. There'll be no snow in Wellington either. Nevertheless, I still like Wellington despite that.

I have a lot to tell about what happened in Wellington these past few months but, I guess it's better if I stop right now. I am afraid the stories will be too long and I will save it as a draft instead with the intention to continue it later but I'll forget about it again and end up posting it next year instead lol.
I have to study for an upcoming test on Tuesday and prepare a manifesto for this Saturday.

Wish me luck!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hilang

#RC